Absalom Carlisle is a customer-focused leader in operations, data analytics, project management and business development. Drives process improvements to contain costs, increase productivity and grow revenue through data analysis using-Python, SQL and Excel. Creates strategies and allocates resources through competitive analysis and business intelligence insights with visualizations using Tableau and Power-BI. Excellent presentation, analytical, communication and problem-solving-skills. Develops strong relationships with stakeholders to mitigate issues and to foster change. Nashville Software School will enhance and help me acquire new skills from a competitive program with unparalleled instructions. Working on individual & Group projects using real data set from local companies is invaluable. The agile remote-working environment-has/will continue to solidify my expertise as I prepare my journey to join Data Analytics career path.
• DATA ANALYSIS SQL SERVER POSTGRES SQL EXCEL/PIVOT TABLES
• PYTHON/JUPYTER NOTEBOOKS TABLEAU/TABLEAU-PREP POWER BI
• SSRS/SSIS GITBASH/GITHUB KANBAN
DATA ANALYST EXPERIENCE
Querying Databases with SQL
Indexing and Query Tuning
Report Design W/Data Sets and Aggregates
Sub-Reports-Parameters and Filters
Data Visualization W/Tableau and Power-BI
Data Warehousing-Delivery Process
Data Warehouse Schemas
Star Schemas-Snowflakes Schemas
Quantrell Auto Group
Director of Operations | 2016- 2020
• Fostered strong partnerships with business leaders, senior business managers, and business vendors.
• Analyzed business vendor performances using Excel data with Tableau to create reports and dashboards for insights that helped implement vendor specific plans, garnering monthly savings of $25K.
• Managed and worked with high profile Contractors and architecture firms that delivered 3 new $7M construction building projects for Subaru, Volvo and Cadillac on time and under budget.
• Led energy savings initiative that updated HVAC systems, installed LED lighting though-out campus, introduced and managed remote controlled meters — reducing monthly costs from $38K to $18K and gaining $34K in energy rebate from the utility company- as a result, the company received Green Dealer Award recognition nationally.
• Collected, tracked and organized data to evaluate current business and market trends using Tableau.
• Conducted in-depth research of vehicle segments and presented to Sr. management recommendations to improve accuracy of residual values forecasts by 25%.
• Identified inefficiencies in equipment values forecasts and recommended improved policies.
• Manipulated residual values segment data and rankings using pivot tables, pivot charts.
• Created routine and ad-hoc reports for internal and for external customer’s requests.
• Provided project budgeting and cost estimation for proposal submission.
• Established weekly short-term vehicle forecast based on historical data sets, enabling better anticipation capacity.
• Selected by management to head the operational integration of Avaya Telecommunication system, Cisco Meraki Cloud network system and the Printer install project.
• Scheduled and completed 14 Cisco Meraki inspections to 16 buildings, contributing 99% network up-time.
• Following design plans, installed and configured 112 workstations and Cisco Meraki Switches, fulfilling 100% user needs.
Clayton Healthcare Services
Founder | 2009–2015
• Successfully managed home healthcare business from zero to six-figure annual revenues. Drove growth through strategic planning, budgeting, and business development.
• Built a competent team from scratch as a startup company.
• Built strategic marketing and business development plans.
• Built and managed basic finance, bookkeeping, and accounting functions using excel.
• Processed, audited and maintained daily, monthly payable-related activities, including data entry of payables and related processing, self-auditing of work product, reviews and processing of employee’s reimbursements, and policy/procedure compliance.
• Increased market share through innovative marketing strategies and excellent customer service.
JP Morgan Chase
Portfolio Analyst 2006–2009
• Researched potential equity, fixed income, and alternative investments for high net-worth individuals and institutional clients.
• Analyzed quarterly performance data to identify trends in operations using Alteryx and Excel.
• SME in providing recommendations for Equity Solutions programs to enable portfolio managers to buy securities at their own discretion.
• Created ad-hoc reports to facilitate executive-level decision making
• Maintained and monitored offered operational support for key performance indicators and trends dashboards
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor of Science in Managerial Economics 2011 Washington University
St. Louis, MO
Project Management Certification 2014
St. Louis University
Microsoft BI Full Stack Certification
St. Louis, MO
Data Science/Analytics Jan 2021
Nashville Software School
Visit Absalom Carlisle